The Champions Fund is an annual giving program designed to support the overall student-athlete academic and athletic development. It encourages donors to annually support Auburn Athletics and the programming that provides academic tutoring and mentoring, sports medicine and nutrition, equipment and safety and much more. The annual costs to fully fund each student-athlete is estimated at $80,000.
Donors can contribute specifically to any one of Auburn's 21 athletics teams or its numerous programs like WINGS (Women Inspiring and Nurturing Greatness in Student-Athletes), spirit squads and Academic Services.
All levels will receive the following benefits:
- Membership Packet
- Receive bi-monthly digital Tiger Roar, official magazine of Auburn Athletics
- All contributions will be added to your cumulative giving to Auburn Athletics
In 2009, Auburn Athletics launched a program to support Women's Athletics, WINGS: Women Inspiring and Nurturing Greatness in Student-Athletes. Auburn has an extremely successful women's program, winning nine national championships since 2002. They perform well in school, participate in community service activities and serve as role models to children.
Click here for more information on WINGS.
To support and promote women's athletics at Auburn University by actively engaging in programs designed to further enhance the overall experience for female student-athletes.
- Mentor female student-athletes and participate in leadership initiatives to help prepare student-athletes for life beyond Auburn.
- Provide support to female student-athletes to help ensure the best possible experience during their time at Auburn.
- Ensure the future of women's athletics by providing funding and encouraging participation to help Auburn continue to achieve a high level of success in its programs.
- Develop relationships with other women who appreciate the benefits of athletics because as the Auburn Creed states, "I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body, and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities.